Agilent Technologies IMS 2011 MicroApps Papers
Below you will find various papers from the 2011 International Microwave Symposium (IMS).
Microwave Applications Seminars (MicroApps) serve as a forum for Exhibitors to present the technology behind their commercial products and their special capabilities. Agilent Technologies is once again featuring a variety of design and measurement specific presentations by Agilent’s experts.
Agilent Technologies was thrilled to sponsor the popular MicroApps Theater at IMS 2010 where over 50 design and measurement topics were presented. For a complete list of MicroApps that were presented in 2011, View the Schedule .
Agilent MicroApps Presentations
- Advanced Terahertz Device Characterization (PDF, 1.24 MB) - Keith Anderson, Agilent Technologies
- Advances in Signal Analyzer Noise Floor and Dynamic Range (PDF, 1.91 MB) - John Hansen, Agilent Technologies
- Applications and Techniques for Low Phase Noise Signal Generation (PDF, 1.04 MB) - John Hansen, Agilent Technologies
- A Multi-Level Conductor Surface Roughness Model (PDF, 680 KB) - Yunhui Chu, Amolak Badesha, Jing-Jiang Yu and Sammy Hindi, Agilent Technologies and Cisco Systems
- A Practical Approach to Verifying RFICs with Fast Mismatch Analysis (PDF, 487 KB) - George Estep and Paul Colestock, Agilent Technologies
- Calibration and Accuracy in Millimeter Systems (PDF, 543 KB) - Keith Anderson, Agilent Technologies
- IQ Mixer Measurements: Techniques for Complete Characterization of IQ Mixers Using a Multi-Port Vector Network Analyzer (PDF, 804 KB) - Dara Sariaslani, Agilent Technologies
- Local Fundamental Frequency Enhancements for X-Parameter* Models (PDF, 299 KB) - Radek Biernacki and Mihai Marcu, Agilent Technologies
- Memory Effects in RF Circuits: Manifestation and Simulation (PDF, 585 KB) - George Estep and Arnaud Soury, Agilent Technologies
- Power Amplifier Design Utilizing the NVNA and X-parameters (PDF, 1.69 MB) - Loren Betts, Agilent Technologies and Dylan T. Bespalko & Slim Boumaiza, University of Waterloo
- Industry Trends and Solutions in Nonlinear Component Characterization (PDF, 406 KB) - Loren Betts, Agilent Technologies
- Time Domain Measurements in Waveguide (PDF, 279 KB) - Keith Anderson, Agilent Technologies
- Using X-Parameters* to Optimize Notch Filter Placement in PA (PDF, 785 KB) - George Crumrine, Agilent Technologies
- Volume Manufacturing Trends for Automotive Radar Devices (PDF, 506 KB) - Jake Sanderson, Agilent Technologies
- Waveguide Characteristics and Measurement Errors (PDF, 1.0 MB) - Keith Anderson, Agilent Technologies
- Wideband Direct Digital Radio Modeling and Verification (PDF, 929 KB) - David Leiss and Rulon VanDyke, Agilent Technologies
* "X-parameters" is a trademark of Agilent Technologies, Inc. The X-parameter format and underlying equations are open and documented. For more information click here.