Infiniium 90000 and 9000 Series Oscilloscope Software
This software is designed to run only on the Agilent Infiniium 9000 Series, 90000A Series, 90000 X-Series, and 90000 Q-Series oscilloscope acquisition system.
Latest Infiniium Software
Determine your Windows OS version by checking Computer > Properties, or downloading and running Infiniium OS Check.
Then install one of the following:
- Infiniium System Software for Windows 7 (Version 04.60.0022) - For Infiniium 9000 Series, 90000A Series, 90000 X-Series, and 90000 Q-Series oscilloscope system software.
Infiniium System Software for Windows XP (Version 04.20.0008) - For Infiniium 9000 Series, 90000A Series, 90000 X-Series, and 90000 Q-Series oscilloscope system software.
- NOTE: Installing these packages may require multiple shut-downs and/or reboots.
- If prompted to install a required prerequisite, see "Infiniium Resources" below.
- Infiniium 90000 and 9000 Series Release Notes (Version 04.60.0022)
- Infiniium 90000 and 9000 Series Manuals and Online Help (Version 04.60.0022)
Infiniium Software Update Utility
- To quickly assess and update your Infiniium software, download and run this Software Update Utility on your oscilloscope.
- This utility contains release-note PDF files, links to agilent.com product pages, and will run from your %TEMP% folder.
- If you encounter a problem updating a package, remove the old version and install the latest version from one of the Agilent Product Pages.
- For larger downloads that contain setup files (instead of links to agilent.com), see Download and update for Infiniium base software plus all Infiniium applications.
- If prompted to install the latest version of the Agilent IO Libraries, see www.agilent.com/find/io
- If prompted, install Matlab Component Runtime 7.5
- If prompted, install Matlab Compiler Runtime 7.15
- For new images, install the Infiniium TouchScreen driver software from: InfTouchScreen641.exe
- If UltraVNC is not installed on your oscilloscope for enabling Web Control:
System Recovery Process
If you are working with a hard-drive replacement kit or have re-imaged your hard-drive, follow these instructions. (On Windows 7 systems, Internet Explorer can be accessed by typing "iexplore" in Start > Search)
- Download and run this EXE to set your frame type: InfFrameClass.exe (If the EXE fails, install: Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable)
- Install the Latest Infiniium Software as described above.
- Run Start > All Programs > Microchip TSHARC Control Panel and perform a 9-point TouchScreen calibration. If this application is not installed, see Infiniium Resources above.
- Calibrate your oscilloscope or restore previously saved calibration files.
When your machine is completely configured and calibrated, create a Recovery Partition:
- On Windows XP, click desktop shortcut "Run AMC Finalize".
- On Windows 7, click desktop shortcut "Create Infiniium Recovery".
Infiniium Upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7
Infiniium 9000 Series, 90000A Series, and 90000 X-Series oscilloscopes with the M890 motherboard can be upgraded to the Windows 7 operating system. See:
- Data sheet: N2753A and N2754A Windows XP to Windows 7 Upgrade Kits
- Web: N2753A Upgrade Kit: Windows XP to Windows 7 OS for Infiniium 9000 90000 and 90000-X Series Oscilloscopes
- Web: N2754A Upgrade Kit - Infiniium Motherboard and Windows 7 OS
- Upgrade instructions: N2753A Windows XP to Windows 7 Upgrade Instructions
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.