Semiconductor Device Test & Characterization Research
As micro-electronic devices continue to perform better and smaller in size, investigation on material and measurement techniques continue to expand.
|Technical Articles||Method Of Attaching Semiconducting Silicon Goes Beyond The Limits Of Moore's Law||Ken Payne, RF Globalnet, 27 July 2009|
|Research Collaborations||New Evaluation Method for High Performance MOS Device||A Teramoto, R Kuroda, T Suko, M Sato, T Tsuboi, S Sugawa, and T Ohmi, ECS Trans, Volume 19, Issue 2, Pages 339-350, 2009|
|Research Collaborations||High-Speed broadband Si/Ge photodetectors||M. Oehme, J. Wernera and E. Kaspera, Journal of Crystal Growth, Volume 310, Issue 21, 15 October 2008, Pages 4531-4534|
|Research Collaborations||Characterization of MOSFETs Intrinsic Performance using In-Wafer Advanced Kelvin-Contact Device Structure for High Performance CMOS LSIs||R Kuroda, A Teramoto, T Komuro, W Cheng, S Watabe, CF Tye, S Sugawa and T Ohmi Microelectronic Test Structures, ICMTS 2008, IEEE International Conference, Pages 155-159.|
- Semiconductor Failure Analysis using SMM
- Exploring Measurements of Local Electric Properties
- Measuring Substrate-Independent Young’s Modulus
- Scratch Testing of Multi-Layered Metallic Film Stacks
- Stiffness Mapping: A Dynamic Imaging Technique
- The Agilent Advantage brochure
- Evaluation of High Voltage Characteristics of Semiconductor Processes and Devices to 400V (AN E5270-3)
- Multifrequency C-V Measurements of Semiconductors
- Agilent Technologies Announces University Research Grants
- Educator's Corner - Your Education Resources
If you would like to know more about any of the information above, contact us
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.