Agilent Measurement Forum 2010
The Agilent Measurement Forum 2010 (Korea) was held in Seoul, South Korea on June 17, 2010.
There were a total of six customer presentations in the Simulation Design track which can be downloaded below.
1. Amkor Korea
- Design Trade-Off for Resonance Reduction of Multiple Power Planes in Super Ball Grid Array (SBGA) Package [download]
- SiP Design and Verfication using ADS [download]
- Through Silicon Via (TSV) Equalizer [download]
- 2.4GHz RTLS System Simulation Using ADS [download]
- Philips/TU Delft Bondwires Model [download]
- Digital Pre-Distortion System for GaN Power Amplifier on Base Station [download]
Agilent EEsof EDA Expert Presentations
Agilent EEsof EDA experts gave five presentations which can be download below.
- Accuracy of Package and Interconnect Simulation Models [download]
- Channel Simulator and AMI model support within ADS [download]
- Accurate Mixer Measurements Using Multi-tone X-parameter Models [download]
- Integrated EM Simulation in Signal Integrity Design Flow [download]
- Practical Digital Pre-Distortion Techniques for PA Linearization in 3GPP LTE [download]
For more detail, refer to the event eInvitation (Korean language version only): Agilent Measurement Forum 2010