Reduce design cycles by up to 50% with X-parameter measurements
Agilent's load impedance X-parameters option on the PNA-X nonlinear vector network analyzer (NVNA), when used with Maury Microwave's tuners and software, enables you to measure and simulate nonlinear component behavior as a function of impedance, input power, bias and frequency - at all load impedances.
- Use X-parameters instead of S-parameters for large signal, nonlinear devices
- X-parameters allows you to characterize large signal devices and circuits
- Agilent PNA-X with Maury tuners and software allow X-parameter analysis
- Model and design multi-stage complex amplifiers
- Simulation models no longer have to be compromised
- Reduces design time by up to 50%
- Request more information and Agilent’s partner, Maury Microwave, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.