SystemVue 2010 Emerging Technology Seminar
This seminar demonstrates new methodologies for electronic system-level (ESL) design & verification using Agilent SystemVue, applicable to both aerospace/defense and 4G/LTE wireless applications. SystemVue is a new Agilent environment that specifically targets algorithm developers and system architects working at the physical layer (PHY) to combine Bseband DSP with fine RF modeling, real-world measurements, and standards-compliant reference IP.
The Emerging Technology Seminar collects presentations you may have missed at Agilent locations and events worldwide throughout 2010, and also adds 6 new Application Notes to give you deeper technical insight into SDR, MilComm, Radar, and 4G/LTE wireless system design.
- Module 1 (Aero/Def) – Design-to-Test Methodology for Software-Defined Radios
- Module 2 (Aero/Def) – Accelerating SCA-compliant SDR Waveform Design
- Module 3 (Aero/Def) – Simulating and Testing Pulsed Doppler RADAR
- Module 4 (LTE/Wireless) – Practical Digital Pre-Distortion for 4G
- Module 5 (LTE/Wireless) – LTE Throughput Testing Using SystemVue
- Module 6 (RF/DSP/System co-design) – Understanding the SystemVue-ADS Bridge
Download the Self-Guided Version of Materials from our Recent Workshop
Note: Access to materials for this workshop requires an active license and Knowledge Center login.
Already have an active license and Knowledge Center login? Please visit the download page for the SystemVue 2010 Emerging Technology Seminar.
Already have a license but don't have a Knowledge Center login? Please fill out and submit the Agilent EEsof Knowledge Center Registration Form.
Don't have an active license and are not on support?
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.