Model Quality Assurance Key Features
The Challenge for Foundry and Design Teams
SPICE model validation is a critical step in the device modeling design flow and difficult to conduct automatically. Model validation encompasses more than overlaying the measurement results on top of the model's simulation results. Foundry and design teams require improved communication and model validation procedures and documentation must be automatic and customizable.
Model Quality Assurance (MQA) provides the complete solution and framework to fabless design companies, IDMs, and foundries for SPICE model library validation, comparison, and documentation. MQA provides semiconductor technology alliances and the industries SPICE model QA standard enabling an open communication environment. MQA performs Model QA, comparison, and documentation automatically and ensures design success using advanced process technologies.
For more information on MQA, download the MQA Brochure.
Key Features of MQA
- Fast results and turn-key operations
- Integration of comprehensive sets of rules to ensure accurate SPICE models
- Flexible and fully customizable rules and check functions
- Quick measurement QA, model comparison and corner model QA
- Powerful plotting functions and utilities
- Open interface providing a great deal of flexibility
- Report generation
- Easy sharing of model information
- Powerful equation viewer
- Model tweaking function
Learn more about:
Return to Model Quality Assurance (MQA).