Example Programs for the Agilent N6700 Modular Power System Family of Products
Updated August 2007 with support for the new Agilent N6705A DC Power Analyzer.
Example programs work with N6700B, N6701A, N6702A, N6705A mainframes and N673xB, N674xB, N675xA, N676xA, N677xA modules (unless specified).
This self-extracting executable file contains example programs for the Agilent N6700 Modular Power System family of products. To download, click on the link below and either run the program from its current location or save it to a hard drive. Execute the program. The installation directory defaults to C:\Program Files\Agilent\N6700 or the user can specify the directory to install the sample programs.
This file contains examples in the following program languages with the following IO libraries:
- C++ with VISA
- Microsoft® Visual Basic 6.0 with VISA, VISA-COM, and NI 488.2
- Microsoft Excel with VISA, VISA-COM, and NI 488.2
- Agilent VEE with Direct I/O
There are four example programs contained in the file:
- EZSample: This is a simple example that sets voltage, current, and the protection features of the N6700 MPS and the N6705 DC Power Analyzer. It also measures voltage. This is a perfect introduction to programming the N6700 and the N6705.
- Sequence: This example demonstrates how to execute a sequenced power on. The first output will turn on. After a specified amount of time, the second output will turn on. Two or more outputs are required to run this sample program.
- List: This example program sets up and executes a simple list. Voltage, current, and dwell time are all specified. This program will only work with N676XA products and N675XA products with Option 054 High Speed Test Extensions.
- Digitizer: This is an example program that sets up the measurement system to read back an array of measurements. This program will only work with N676XA products and N675XA products with Option 054 High Speed Test Extensions.
Microsoft is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Documents & Downloads
Agilent N6700 Modular Power System Example Programs
Example programs updated Aug 2007. Programs works with N6700B-N6702A, N6705A,N673xB, N674xB, N675xA, N676xA, N677xA.
Programming Example 2007-08-15