Automated Test / Board Test User Groups
Content From October 11, 2007 Santa Clara Board Test Users Group meeting
- Dynamic Assembly is a “Perfect Storm” – Bruce Isbell, Valor
- Economic Justification of Test Equipment - Kerry Brown, Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- NEMI Economic Model
- Gain Critical Insight From Data You Already Have - Nader Fathi, Sigmaquest
In-Circuit Test Break-out Session:
- Practical Debugging and Testing BGA - David Kim, Paramit
- Top10_Reasons_I_Don't_Want_To_Upgrade_to_A_PC - Doug Olson and Bill Conde, Agilent Technologies, Inc
- Bead Probe Cad Strategy for ICT - Don DeMille, DeMille Research Inc.
- Board Flex Analysis - Neil Adams, Circuit Check
- 1149.6 Overview - Doug Olson, Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Fixture Resource Overflow Using Advanced Boundary Scan - Bill Bischoff, Testing House
- VTEP_iVTEP_VTEP2_Best_Practice_Discussion - Doug Olson, Agilent Technologies, Inc
Automated X-ray Inspection Break-out Session:
- Attendees received content via email
Automated Optical Inspection Break-out Session:
- Content available upon request
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.