Getting Started - N7800A Calibration & Adjustment Software
1. Calibration is the process of verifying instrument specifications by running performance tests using lab standard (instruments) which, in turn, have better specified performance and are traceable to a national measurement institute. The Help files in the "Overview" tab list the recommended instruments and supported alternatives to calibrate the listed models.
2. Download and install the N7800A Test Management Environment at: http://calsw.tm.agilent.com/
3. Download and install the instrument family performance tests and adjustments at: http://calsw.tm.agilent.com/
4. Order a license: see N7800A Calibration and Adjustment Software data sheet for choices.
5. The first time you open the N7800A, you’ll need to Configure the test system to assign connected instruments and enter trace information to be included in measurement reports. Please refer to:
- N7800A Calibration & Adjustment Software Getting Started Guide
- Agilent Test Management Environment Tutorial
6. You are ready to run calibration performance tests.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.