86100C DCA-J - Eye/Mask Mode
A digital communications analyzer with automated eye diagram analysis for transmitter compliance testing
Eye diagram analysis is the easiest and most intuitive method for viewing high-speed digital communications waveforms. The 86100C has been designed to be the most precise and easy-to-use system to view both optical and electrical digital communications signals.
- Built-in industry standard optical reference receivers for rates from 155 Mb/s to 11 Gb/s
- Optical bandwidths to over 65 GHz for the most accurate waveform fidelity
- Most precise extinction ratio measurements
- Pattern Lock isolates bit sequences leading to mask violations and allows averaging to view noise-impaired signals
- Built-in equalization for analysis of dispersion limited signals and equalization verification
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.