Foundry Partners - IHP Microelectronics
IHP – Innovations for High Performance Microelectronics is a German research institute and member of the Leibniz Association. With a staff of approximately 260 people, IHP is focused on the research and development of silicon-based systems, high-frequency circuits and technologies for wireless and broadband communication. The institute`s 1000 m2 class 1 pilot line with 0.25 µm and 0.13 µm SiGe BiCMOS technologies is used for technological developments, research projects and Multi Project Wafer and foundry services for external customers.
The ADS front-to-back PDK support matrix is given below:
|IHP Microelectronics Process Design Kits|
|Process Name||ADS 2011 PDK|
The kits work seamlessly with ADS 2011, ADS 2009 Update 1 and prior ADS releases.
In addition to the ADS PDK support, IHP also supports GoldenGate and Momentum within their Cadence® Virtuoso® PDKs.
For more information, refer to http://www.ihp-microelectronics.com/16.0.html
Note: Features provided in the Advanced Design System (ADS) MMIC Tool Bar enable the full set of layout editing commands customized for foundry-specific PDKs, including single-button commands to:
- convert traces to transmission-line elements
- edit transmission-line elements (stretch, tap, split, move to layer)
- automatically insert vias
- automatically create multi-layer metal traces
- synchronize layout back to the schematic
- check design differences between layout and schematic
- show nodal and physical connectivity
- and launch the 3D layout viewer and DRC engine
- IHP Expands its SiGe Process Design Kit Offerings for Use with ADS 2011 Software Release
- IHP Announces SiGe Process Design Kit (SG25H3) for Use with Agilent's ADS
Contact your foundry partner directly for downloading the latest ADS PDKs.