What are the IEEE standards related to Boundary Scan?
The following IEEE standards are related to boundary scan testing:
1. IEEE 1149.1 – IEEE Standard test access port and boundary scan architecture.
2. IEEE 1149.4 – IEEE Standard for a Mixed Signal test bus.
3. IEEE 1149.6 – IEEE Standard for a Boundary Scan testing of advanced digital networks.
4. IEEE 1532 – Boundary Scan based in system configuration of programmable devices.
5. IEEE 1149.7 – IEEE Standard for reduced pin and enhanced functionality test access port and boundary scan architecture.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.