86100A - Create your own LS-120 SuperDisk upgrade
Download Instructions, LS-120 SuperDisk
Creating an LS-120 SuperDisk to upgrade the firmware requires that an LS-120 SuperDisk Drive be connected to your computer.
- Important - label the LS-120 SuperDisk with the model number and firmware revision. You should also write "disk 1 of 1" on the label. All firmware revisions have the same file names.
- Insert the LS-120 SuperDisk into your computer's LS-120 disk drive.
- Create a temporary directory on your computer's hard drive.
- Click on the firmware upgrade link. Save it to the temporary directory.
After the file has downloaded, double-click or use the Run command to extract the files. By default, it will create a folder on C:\Firmware\Upgrade\A.05.00 and place two files named 86100upg.arq and 86100upg.hrd there.
- Copy these two files to the LS-120 SuperDisk.
- Follow the instructions for upgrading firmware using an LS-120 disk
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.