How can I prevent a loading delay when using the Agilent Measurement Manager with Microsoft® .NET 2.0 on a computer that is connected to a LAN without internet access?
To prevent a loading delay when using the Agilent Measurement Manager (AMM) with Microsoft® .NET 2.0, follow the instructions below:
1. Verify if a delay really occurs.
• Plug your LAN cable to any network that is not connected to the Internet.
• Then, start up your AMM on Microsoft® .NET 2.0.
• Verify if there is a delay of between 30 seconds to 1 minute in loading.
2. If you experience a delay, install the .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 (SP1). The SP1 includes a hotfix that fixes the configuration files.
3. Modify the AMM configuration file. Right-click on the “MeasurementManager.exe.config file” link below, select Save Target As and save it into the AMM bin folder C:\Program File\Agilent\Measurement Manager 1.6\Bin.