N7623B Signal Studio for Digital Video: Latest Enhancements
- DVB-T2 supports both Mode A (Single PLP) and Mode B (Multi PLP). Multi PLP supports up to 16 PLPs
- DVB-T2 supports MISO signal generation and fading simulation with N5106A PXB
- DVB-T2 supports static multi-path echo simulation in single frequency networks. Real-time mode supports up to 4 paths. ARB mode supports up to 20 paths
- PAPR type supports No PAPR and TR-PAPR
- Input stream mode supports both High Efficiency Mode (HEM) and Normal Mode
Real-time Signal Generation Capability
- Real-time signal creation for DVB-T/H, DVB-T2, DVB-C/J.83 Annex A/C, DVB-S/S2 and ISDB-C
- Select from multiple payload types: MPEG2-TS file or ColorBardemo for subjective evaluation or data patterns(All 1s, All 0s, user-defined, TS NULL packet , PN 9/15/23) for BER test
- MPEG-2 TS file can be chosen from either the PC or instrument hard drive
- Modulation parameters can be changed in realtime
- Auto-stuffing and PCR adjustment can be turned on and off
- Single frequency network (SFN) simulation with static multi-path echo support for pre-echoes, post-echoes or both (supports up to 4 paths)
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.