How do I make the signal list compare measurements made with the detectors used to different limit lines in my MXE EMI Receiver?
You can configure the signal list to compare the measurements made by all three detectors used to a different limit line.
For example, as the default, all three detectors used will be compared to Limit Line #1. You can configure Detector #2 to be compared to Limit Line #2 instead by doing the following:
- Press Meas Setup, Detectors (Measure)
- Press Select Detector, Detector 2
- Press Limit for Delta, Limit 2
- Select OK when asked to confirm the change
If you already have measurement values in the signal list and you would like to update the difference between them and the newly selected limit line do the following:
- Press Meas Setup, More, Limits
- Press More, Update Delta Limit
The signal list will now be comparing the values measured with Detector #2 to Limit Line #2.