Using the E8267D PSG Vector Signal Generator in a System
PSG signal generators offer the world's only vector modulation up to 44 GHz and analog modulation up to 67 GHz while leading the industry in output power, level accuracy, and low phase noise. Enjoy easy-to-use open interfaces for straightforward configuration and flexibility for remote operation.
E8267D PSG Analog Signal Generator Resources
- Signal Source Solutions for Coherent and Phase Stable Multi-Channel Systems
- I/Q Modulation Considerations for PSG Vector Signal Generators
- Typical GPS Receiver Verification Tests Using a GPS Signal Simulator
- BER and Subjective Evaluation for DVB-T/H Receiver Test
- Solutions for MB-OFDM Ultra-Wideband
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.