How do I remotely read status bits and set interupts for the 89601A VSA software using Microsoft® Excel?
You have a royalty-free right to use, modify, reproduce and distribute the Sample Application Files (and/or any modified version) in any way you find useful, provided that you agree that Agilent Technologies has no warranty, obligations or liability for any Sample Application Files.
This example demonstrates how to write a Visual Basic for Applications macro in Microsoft® Excel to do the following:
- Take control of a running instance of 89601A or start a new instance
- Open a recording
- Poll status bits and set interupts
- Set up the 89601A software to demodulate an NADC signal
December 30, 2004
Save the self extracting archive to disk and open it and click unzip to extract the 89600_Status_Bits.xls and ACP.sdf files to your C:\temp directory.
- Open the 89600_Status_Bits.xls file with Microsoft® Excel
- If prompted to enable or disable macros, select "Enable Macros"
- Follow the procedure documented in the Spreadsheet
Documents & Downloads
89601A Status Bits and Interupts Example
FAQ Content 2004-12-30
EXE 264 KB