3GPP-LTE Wireless Library Element Overview
The 3GPP Long Term Evolution (LTE) represents a major advance in cellular technology. LTE is designed to meet carrier needs for high-speed data and media transport as well as high-capacity voice support well into the next decade. It encompasses high-speed data, multimedia unicast and multimedia broadcast services.
Agilent's 3GPP LTE wireless library provides signal processing models and preconfigured simulation setups for Agilent's Advanced Design System EDA software. ADS 3GPP LTE wireless library enables you to create spectrally correct test waveforms that comply with 3GPP requirements for this emerging technology. The models and simulation test benches can be used as "Golden Reference" for simulation and verification of baseband algorithms, digital baseband/IF systems, and verification RF circuitry used in 3GPP LTE designs.
Agilent's 3GPP LTE wireless library also can be imported into Agilent's RF Design Environment (RFDE), allowing RFIC designers to access 3GPP LTE test benches within the Cadence Virtuo Custom IC platform through links developed as one result of the ongoing alliance between Agilent and Cadence.
This 3GPP LTE wireless library enables you to easily create waveforms that comply with 3GPP LTE specifications. Use these waveforms to measure EVM, PAPR, CCDF, and ACLR performance of 3GPP LTE system RF components such as power amplifiers, antennas, and filters. Moreover, it also provides receiver measurements (such as BER and etc).
- View entire ADS Wireless Libraries Chart
- Support FDD and TDD mode in frame structure type 1
- Support 1.4 MHz, 1.6 MHz, 3 MHz, 3.2 MHz, 5 MHz, 10 MHz, 15 MHz, and 20 MHz bandwidth
- Cyclic prefix (Normal or Extended)
- Modulation type (QPSK, 16QAM, or 64QAM)
- Downlink synchronization signals (P-SCH , S-SCH)
- Support partial resource block mode when the total number of resource block is odd
- Downlink reference signal
- Uplink reference signal (Zadoff-Chu sequence)
- Downlink EVM and Uplink EVM measurement
- Provide ITU channel model
The following transmitter measurements are performed for 3GPP LTE systems:
- CCDF, Spectrum, Waveform
The following Receiver measurements are performed for 3GPP LTE system:
- BER and PER Measurement in AWGN
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.