Over the Air A-GPS Testing
Meet the Requirements for CTIA Certification with A-GPS Over The Air Testing
The AMS-8000 antenna measurement systems include a fully anechoic RF test chamber equipped with DUT positioning equipment, antennas, instrumentation, including the 8960 wireless communications test set and E4438C vector signal generator from Agilent Technologies, and ETS-Lindgren’s EMQuest™test automation software. The AMS-800 Series integrated with Agilent instrumentation provides the OTA antenna measurement capabilities you need to be confident of achieving CTIA certification for your mobile devices
- A-GPS Over The Air Testing for CTIA certification of mobile devices
- Compliant with CTIA certification standards
- Extends capabilities of AMS-8000 series antenna measurement systems
- AMS-8000 used by over 80% of CATL’s
- Integrates with Agilent 8960 wireless communications test set
- A-GPS testing supported by EMQuest Antenna Measurement Software
- Upgrade path for existing customers
- Request more information and Agilent’s partner, ETS-Lindgren, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.