Foundry Partners - IBM Semiconductor Solutions
IBM Overview Video on YouTube — Myra Boenke, Manager of IBM Specialty Foundry Technical Solutions department, describes what IBM provides for mutual customers of Agilent EEsof EDA and IBM.
Associated enablement and IBM foundry services provide end–to–end solutions for the consumer electronics, networking, automotive, wireless communications, power management, media and entertainment, and aerospace and defense markets. IBM's offerings include bulk complementary metal–oxide–semiconductor (CMOS), low–power CMOS, RF CMOS, silicon-germanium (SiGe), high voltage, and silicon-on-insulator (SOI) technologies.
NEW ADS front-to-back PDK for IBM's CSOI7RF technology now available!!
The ADS PDK support matrix is given below:
|IBM Process Design Kits|
|Process Name||ADS front-end PDKs||ADS front-to-back PDKs|
The kits work seamlessly with ADS 2011.01 and above releases of ADS. Also, BiCMOS8HP and BiCMOS8XP ADS PDKs contain basic ADS DRC rules.
In addition to the various ADS PDKs, IBM also supports for all their Cadence Virtuoso PDKs:
- ADS Dynamic Link – Referencing Virtuoso schematics in ADS testbenches
- Momentum stack-up files for use in ADS and Cadence Virtuoso.
- GoldenGate RFIC Simulator support for use in Cadence Virtuoso PDKs.
Please also see the IBM Specialty Foundry Selection Guide .
For more information, refer to http://www-03.ibm.com/technology/foundry/index.html
- IBM extends 7RF SOI PDK support to include Agilent Technologies’ Advanced Design System Software (June 6, 2013)
- IBM adds back-end PDK support for Agilent Technologies’ Advanced Design System Software (June 18, 2012)
- IBM Adds Design Kits for Agilent EDA Software to Speed RF Simulations (June 06, 2011)
For more information, refer to IBM Semiconductor Solutions .
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.