Technology refresh, Asset management and Code compatibility
Extend, migrate, or modernize your test applications
Whether you are migrating to a new technology, extending the life of an existing system, or developing a new program, Agilent has services and solutions to assist you in refreshing your existing test and measurement applications.
Maximize your return on investment and minimize your risk with one of these technical programs:
- Instrument and Migration Planning Services (IMPS) for consultation on a total migration strategy (for US only).
- Test System Development services for refurbishment of existing test systems or subsystems.
- Code Compatibility solutions to support your individual instrument migration requirements.
- Software Requirements when Replacing Instruments to help ensure instrument extendibility, application portability, and custom application and measurement development
- Product Support options to extend your current instrument warranty and service.
- Test Instruments Obsolescence Solutions WinTE-7000™, WinSoft Test instruments Emulator, is the technology that enables life extension of legacy test systems without software changes.
Go Green. Let Agilent minimize the environmental impact of disposing your old instruments:
- Agilent´s product take-back program helps to minimize the environmental impact of old equipment.
Simplify your asset management with these flexible financing programs:
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.