GoldenGate Key Features
GoldenGate is the most trusted simulation, verification and analysis solution available for integrated RF circuit design within the Cadence Virtuoso design flow. Its unique simulation algorithms are optimized for the demands of today's complex RF circuit designs, enabling full characterization of complete transceivers prior to tape-out. GoldenGate integrates the most advanced and respected set of steady-state and envelope solvers in the industry into an easy-to-use solution, allowing teams to confidently tackle the most challenging radio designs with confidence. GoldenGate is seamlessly integrated into versions 5.x and 6.x of the Cadence Virtuoso platform.
For more information about GoldenGate, refer to the GoldenGate Brochure.
- Best-in-class RF circuit simulator provides the most advanced steady-state and envelop solvers for design and verification of RFICs within the Cadence Virtuoso environment
- Advanced analysis support offers a variety of capabilities required to fully explore, analyze and optimize your design far beyond what you will typically find in RF Spice “simulators” to make your designs more robust before tape-out
- Automation & usability features accelerate the design and verification of your circuits through a number of built-in constituents on top of ADE-L and ADE-XL
- RF to mm-Wave design support offers the best performance, capacity and accuracy whether you are at RF or millimeter wave (mm-Wave) frequencies
- Wireless standard-compliant design capability leverages the power of Communications Systems and RF circuit simulators together with a comprehensive library of standards based wireless verification IP to accelerate the validation of complex RFICs
Return to the GoldenGate RFIC Simulation Software page.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.