Reduce design cycles by up to 50% with X-parameter measurements
Increasingly designers are forcing the use of active components into the nonlinear regions of their operating range under large signal conditions. Since S-parameters do not apply in these cases, the better approach is to characterize your devices using X-parameters.
Agilent's load impedance X-parameters option on the PNA-X nonlinear vector network analyzer (NVNA), when used with Maury Microwave's tuners and software, enables you to measure and simulate nonlinear component behavior as a function of impedance, input power, bias and frequency - at all load impedances.
As a result designers of large signal devices and circuits no longer have to compromise on their simulation models. With this new solution from Agilent and Maury you can improve your simulation accuracy, minimize the number of design iterations and reduce your overall design time by up to 50%.
- Use X-parameters instead of S-parameters for large signal, nonlinear devices
- X-parameters allows you to characterize large signal devices and circuits
- Agilent PNA-X with Maury tuners and software allow X-parameter analysis
- Model and design multi-stage complex amplifiers
- Simulation models no longer have to be compromised
- Reduces design time by up to 50%