Agilent Discussion Forums – Terms and Conditions
Agilent Technologies, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide a Privacy Statement to make you aware of our privacy practices and the choices you can make about how your personal information is collected and used, both on-line and off-line.
The following additional terms apply to Agilent Discussion Forums on the Agilent Web Site:
- When you register with this forum, you must accurately represent yourself including your name, company affiliation and business email address. You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting. You may not claim to be forum leader, moderator or host, or in any other way officially associated with this site unless granted that role by the site administrator.
- You will not knowingly post any information that is false, misleading or inaccurate.
- You will not use inappropriate language including profanity or any language that is abusive, threatening, hateful, sexually suggestive, sexually oriented, obscene or is an attack upon another.
- You will respect other people's right to personal privacy and will not post personal information about another person including names or contact information without their expressed permission.
- You will post information relevant to the topic area of the forum. You will not post or upload any information that contains advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations. You will not use these forums for the purpose of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys or other information designed to do harm or allow unlawful access to any computer or test system hardware or software, networks or other systems.
- You will not post copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You may post links to copyrighted material that is publicly available on sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyright have created in order to make the material freely available.
- You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
- You will, if asked by a representative of these forums, cease posting any content or links to content deemed offensive or objectionable by the staff of the forums.
- Please note that content or opinions expressed by users of the Agilent Discussion Forums are not necessarily those of Agilent. By using an Agilent Discussion Forum you agree that Agilent is in no way responsible for the actions or comments of other users.
- Postings that do not meet the rules of this forum are subject to removal. You may be removed from these forums and future participation banned if you violate these rules.
By agreeing to these terms, you agree to be bound by these conditions.