MXE EMI Receiver Enhancements
Keep the Test Queue Flowing
In EMC testing, success depends on tools that can help you do more in less time—today and tomorrow. In the lab and on the bench, the MXE EMI receiver provides the accuracy, repeatability, and reliability you need to test with confidence. New MXE capabilities include extended frequency coverage, enhanced scanning speeds, and added standard features.
Fully test devices now up to 44 GHz
- Meet MIL-STD-461F and FCC Part 15 standards
- Outstanding accuracy of ±0.5 dB at 1 GHz, enabled by an all-digital IF
- Reveal low-level signals with excellent sensitivity (-166 dBm DANL at 1 GHz)
- Select maximum frequency coverage of 8.4, 26.5, or 44 GHz
Reduce test time with new time domain
- Get fast and accurate signal capture with high-overlap FFT scanning
- Accelerate suspect emission list creation prior to final measurements
- Shorten EMI pre-scan collection time to accomplish in minutes, what used to take hours
Meet current and emerging EMI regulations with new standard features
- Monitor spectrum: adds live-spectrum and meter displays that make it easier to characterize signals and identify the frequency of peak emissions prior to a final measurement
- Disturbance analyzer: easily make discontinuous disturbance, or click, measurements as specified in CISPR 14-1
- Amplitude probability distribution (APD): enables familiarization of APD measurements in advance for the upcoming CISPR 11 standard
- Control for external line impedance stabilization networks (LISN): provides control switching functions in two commercially available LISN transducers
Agilent’s N9038A MXE is a standards-compliant EMI receiver and diagnostic signal analyzer built on an upgradable platform. Equip your team with the MXE, and keep the test queue flowing.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.