High Power On-Wafer Load Pull Measurements
Impedance match your High Power Gallium Nitride HFETs with On-Wafer Load Pull Measurements
The bsw OWLP-2 provides a fully integrated solution that allows you to make on-wafer, high-power load pull and intermodulation measurements. With the OWLP-2 you can achieve high efficiency in your amplifier designs by accurately impedance matching your high power GaN HFETs circuits.
- On-wafer load pull measurements for accurate impedance matching
- Characterizes high-power gallium nitride HFETs
- Optimize the performance of high-power, high-efficiency amplifiers
- Fully integrated solution based on Agilent PNA-X network analyzer
- Combines PNA-X with Maury tuners and Cascade wafer prober
- Test system integration optimizes DUT signal paths
- Measurement & control software provides overall control
- Load pull and intermodulation measurements with same setup
- Request more information and Agilent’s partner, bsw TestSystems, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Documents & Downloads
High-Power On-Wafer Load Pull Measurements
Co-branded Solutions Partner brochure with bsw TestSystems on high-power on-wafer load pull measurements
PDF 1.20 MB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.