Millimeter-Wave FCC Part 15 Transmitter Compliance
Achieve compliance with FCC Part 15 Regulations using harmonic mixers and standard gain horn antennas
OML’s harmonic mixers and standard gain horn antennas when combined with the Agilent PXA signal analyzer or PSA spectrum analyzer insure that you can achieve compliance to FCC Part 15 regulations for your millimeter wave transmitters.
- Certify millimeter-wave transmitters to FCC Part 15 regulations
- Extend the frequency range of your Agilent PXA and PSA
- Harmonic mixer and antenna complies with recommended Part 15 testing methodologies
- Waveguide interface compatible with MIL-DTL-3922/54 and MIL-DTL-3922/67D
- Standard gain antennas comply with ANSI C63.4, C63.5, C63.10 and C63.26
- Four configurations spanning 40 GHz to 220 GHz
- Request more information and Agilent’s partner, OML, Inc., will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Documents et téléchargements
Millimeter-Wave FCC Part 15 Transmitter Compliance Test
Co-branded Solutions Partner brochure with OML, Inc.
PDF 366 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.