HDMI Cable Testing
Accelerate your compliance testing with high quality automated HDMI cable testing
With the new automated cable test option from BitifEye you can extend your test regime to include all aspects of your HDMI system allowing you to improve your productivity and accelerate your HDMI compliance testing.
- Automated HDMI cable testing solution
- Based on Agilent E5071C ENA with TDR option
- Uses BitifEye switch and ValiFrame modular, open test automation software
- Allows de-embedding to move measurement plane to switch connectors
- Compliance testing for intra-pair skew, far-end crosstalk, attenuation/phase, differential impedance
- Expert Mode allows advanced users to modify test parameters freely
- High quality, automated HDMI cable testing
- Request more information and Agilent’s partner, BitifEye, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Documents & Downloads
HDMI Cable Test Solution
Co-branded Solutions Partner brochure with BitifEye Digital Test Solutions.
PDF 1.56 MB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.