H7214X-054 Advanced Internet Protocol Router
3 Days | Classroom Training | Advantages of Agilent Training
Audience: This course targets to Operators, ISPs, Enterprise customers but will not address the requirement of high end router developers.
The number of applications and the service requirement of the users have resulted in the development of various protocols in the internet. Beginning with the basic routing protocol within and outside the AS, this course will provide more insight into the operations of various routing protocols in the internet. The course also outlines new technology like MPLS and its control protocol along with the test techniques. The course covers VPN services over MPLS and the multicast techniques.
- The person should have attended the IP based course or the Datacom course
- Overview of TCP/IP
- Internet and how it is organised
- Introduction to IGP protocols
- Overview of RIP
- OSPF protocol and its operation in network
- Overview of IS-IS
- Introduction to EGP : BGP-4
- MPLS technology and the test techniques
- MPLS-RSVP and CR-LDP protocol
- VPN services (L2 and L3 VPNs)and introduction to Multicast technique
- PIM Protocol
- Router test techniques and test challenges
Training & Event Materials
Advanced Internet Protocol Router
Data Sheet 2004-07-20
PDF 67 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.