N3231A IC-CAP User Training
Audience: Device modelers and anyone who needs to understand the use of IC-CAP for modeling.
This 3-day course will show students how to define measurements and data; use basic analysis tools in IC-CAP, including Parameter Extraction Language (PEL), built-in functions and extractions, simulation and optimization; how to automate modeling tasks with macros; and how to use other simulators with IC-CAP, such as the Advanced Design System. A measurement exercise will familiarize students with the steps involved in working with a measurement system.
What you will Learn
- Navigate though the IC-CAP user interface
- Drive measurement systems from IC-CAP to collect data
- Extract model parameters from the measured data
- Simulate the model and compare results to measured data
- Optimize model parameters to match measured results
- Read files in and out of IC-CAP
- Introduction of PEL (Parameter Extraction Language) to automate IC-CAP
- Import data from IC-CAP into the Advanced Design System
- Use Advanced Design System models and simulator for IC-CAP
- Learn how to use User-Defined Models with IC-CAP
- Knowledge of measurement and modeling concepts and techniques
- Modeling and IC-CAP Fundamentals
- Hardware, Measurements, and Extractions
- Simulation and Optimization
- Introduction to PEL
- Extraction Methods: BJT Example
- Automated Extraction
- The NMOS Model
- The IC-CAP Studio Interface
- Advanced Features
- ADS and IC-CAP
- Data Management and Data I/O in IC-CAP
Where & When
|Price||Location||For more information|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||How to Enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Training & Event Materials
IC-CAP User Training Datasheet
A 2-page, B & W, course overview for IC-CAP User Training. Contains specifications of the course including length, format, delivery, prerequisites, and agenda.
Data Sheet 2009-02-20
PDF 66 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.