N3234A Designing EDGE Communication Systems Using ADS
3 Jours | Formation en classe | Advantages of Agilent Training
Audience: Technical staff who work in a communication systems design environment and want a comprehensive introduction in the application of Advanced Design System to EDGE systems design.
This 3-day, system level course is designed for engineers working in the digital communication industry. The EDGE technology is presented with detailed explanations of the technical aspects. Topics covered include GPRS technology and GSM evolution path towards higher data rates, an overview of EDGE systems, applying Advanced Design System to the design of mobile and base stations, and verification of these designs.
What you will Learn
- Coding and modulation techniques
- Channel filtering complete with pulse shaping and measurement filter
- EVM measurements are implemented as per EDGE standard requirements
- Design compliance to exiting standards is verified using ADS measurement setups
- N3211A Advanced Design System Fundamentals
- N3202A Using ADS Communication Systems Designer
- OR a minimum of six month's experience using Advanced Design System in communication systems design. Familiarity with system design issues.
- Technology Overviews
- EDGE Signal
- EDGE Channel Filtering
- EVM Measurements
- Transmitter Tests
- Receiver Tests
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.