H7216A/B-310 3G Technology Overview
Audience: Engineers interested in the new 3G cellular technology, whose responsibilities will include either testing of mobiles in manufacturing or installation and maintenance of base stations.
This 2-day course will introduce engineers to the concepts of third generation cellular technologies. It begins with a quick review of CDMA concepts, gives a brief history of where the standards have come from, and then provides the students with a fundamental understanding of the two 3G technologies: cdma2000 and G3G WCDMA.
What you will Learn
- Basic knowledge of the two 3G cellular technologies
- 1X EV Overview
- Concepts of cdma2000 and its features and technologies
- Concepts of the harmonized global third generation WCDMA system, its features, advantages, and technologies
- Creating and analyzing signals
- Measurement challenges for the two systems
- How mobiles operate in these more complex networks
- Be able to create and analyze signals for the 3G systems
- An appreciation for the added complexity of these systems
- Students should have completed the courses leading up through CDMA Basics, or have an understanding of analog and digital communications systems and the CDMA technology.
- Overview of IS-95 Concepts
- Technology Roadmap
- 1X EV Overview
- Concepts of CDMA2000
- Concepts of 3GPP WCDMA
- Creating and Analyzing Signals for WCDMA and CDMA2000 and Measurements on the Two Systems
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below
Où et quand
|Price||Lieu||Téléphone||Pour de plus amples renseignements|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+1 877 894-4414||Comment s'inscrire|
Les prix montrés sont les prix courants et peuvent être modifiés sans préavis. Terms & Conditions
Matériel pour la formation/l'événement
3G Technology Overview
Fiche signalétique 2001-11-28
PDF 53 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.