H7216A/B-110 Bluetooth Technology Fundamentals
Audience: Managers and engineers with fundamental knowledge of RF and digital communications, who are new to Bluetooth and want to get a technical overview about the Bluetooth system.
Bluetooth® is an open standard for speech and data transmission. Besides the applications for this new technology, e.g. the wireless connection between mobile station and terminal equipment, also the structure of the Bluetooth system architecture is presented. The set-up of so-called shortrange ad hoc networks (piconets and scatternets) will be introduced.
The participant gets to know the used transmission principle over the air interface and the Bluetooth RF test requirements. Also, the used protocol architecture for Bluetooth will be discussed. Furthermore, basic procedures in this system, e.g. security functions (authentication, ciphering) access procedures (inquiry, paging) and connection set-up are presented.
Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., U.S.A. and licensed to Agilent Technologies, Inc.
What you will Learn
- An overview of Bluetooth qualification
- Advantages and limits of Bluetooth - a comparison
- Bluetooth system architecture
- Development and standardization of Bluetooth
- Application fields for Bluetooth
- Basic knowledge of telecommunications
- Short introduction of wireless communications
- Applications of Bluetooth technology
- Development and standardization
- Transmission principles
- Air interface testing requirements
- Channel and packet definitions
- Overview of Bluetooth qualification
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below
Où et quand
|Price||Lieu||Téléphone||Pour de plus amples renseignements|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+1 877 894-4414||Comment s'inscrire|
Les prix montrés sont les prix courants et peuvent être modifiés sans préavis. Terms & Conditions
Matériel pour la formation/l'événement
Bluetooth Technology Fundamentals
Fiche signalétique 2001-09-20
PDF 55 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.