H7240A/B-104 Digital Testing Using Logic Analyzers
Audience: Hardware engineers, software engineers, technicians, lab managers, or anyone who wants to better understand methods for solving digital design problems using Logic Analyzers.
This one-day class, presented by Agilent Technologies, will teach the student to configure and use the 16700 series of Logic Analysis tools to design and debug digital systems.
What you will Learn
- The student will learn to configure and use the 16702B Logic Analyzer with a 16750A 400 MHz State / 2 GHz Timing Zoom Logic Analysis Cards, Double Probing Adapter, and Ripple Counter Demo Board
- The student will develop an understanding of Logic Analyzers that will allow them to use this powerful debug tool more effectively in applying their intuition to tough digital design problems
- You will gain insight into the full range of Logic Analyzer capabilities through background presentations and reinforcing examples
- The course will equip the student with knowledge essential to using a Logic Analyzer, focusing on areas where users will typically spend the most time
- Attendees should have a basic understanding of digital circuits.
- Presentation Instruction
- Course Equipment Instruction
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below
Where & When
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+49 (0) 7031 464 6333||+49 (0) 7031 464 6336||Informationen zur Anmeldung|
Bei den hier gelisteten Preisen handelt es sich um Listenpreise. Irrtümer und Änderungen vorbehalten. Terms & Conditions
Trainings und Veranstaltungen
Digital Testing Using Logic Analyzers
Data Sheet 2003-01-30
PDF 109 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.