H7230B #165 5DX Operator Training
Audience: Operators, Technicians and Engineers
The Agilent 5DX is one of the most advanced test systems on the planet. Here's where you'll get the baseline skills you need to use it productively. System fundamentals - safety, startup and shutdown procedures - are covered along with system and technology overviews.
What you will Learn
- X-ray Laminography - Web demo featuring the basics of X-ray laminography, including how the source and detector work together to produce cross-sectional images of a board
- System Overview - Brief overview of hardware and software components - how they work, standard terminology
- System Safety - Emergency stop switches, and overview of safety procedures when working with X-ray source, high-voltage elements, laser and mechanics
- Startup and Shutdown Overview - System log-in, startup and shutdown procedures, system recovery
- Test Overview - Test basics, procedures for running an automatic test, using barcodes and serial numbers for tests
Where & When
|call for price||Call to Schedule|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice.