H7240A/B-118 Logic Analysis Fundamentals for Computer Solutions
Audience: Hardware engineers, software engineers, technicians, lab managers, or anyone who wants to better understand methods for solving digital design problems using logic analyzers
This four-hour class will teach the student to configure and use the 16700 series of logic analysis tools to design and debug digital systems.
What you will Learn
- Configure and use the 16702B logic analyzer
- Develop an understanding of logic analyzers and gain intuition to resolve tough digital design problems
- Gain insight into the full range of logic analyzer capabilities
- Acquire the knowledge essential for using a logic analyzer, focusing on areas where users will typically spend the most time
- Curriculum learning is combined with demo-style laboratories that can be repeated at the student's convenience, utilizing provided course materials
- Attendees should have a basic understanding of digital circuits
- Introduction and Overview
- State Mode Logic Analysis
- Timing Mode Logic Analysis
- Logic Analyzer Triggering
- Timing Analysis
- State Analysis
- Combined State and Timing
- Counters and Timer
Where & When
|Price||Location||Téléphone||Fax||Pour plus d'information|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||0825 010 700||0825 010 701||Comment s'enregistrer|
Prix susceptibles de modification sans préavis. Terms & Conditions
Logic Analysis Fundamentals for Computer Solutions
Data Sheet 2003-03-12
PDF 41 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.