H7215A/B-170 Network Analysis Basics Measurements One-Day Course
Audience: Engineers and technicians who are using vector network analyzers
Agilent's Network Analysis Basics course is designed to provide theoretical fundamentals and demonstrations of practical network analysis measurements. The course covers front-panel operation of Agilent 8753 and 872x series network analyzers, the error correction model, different types of calibrations and time domain fundamentals.
This course is part of Agilent Technologies' Accelerated Education RF and Microwave Fundamentals Curriculum. The RF and Microwave Fundamentals Curriculum is designed to quickly give you the expertise you need to solve measurement problems effectively and efficiently. The courses in this curriculum are the same ones Agilent uses to train newly hired engineers and engineers who are changing jobs within the company.
What you will Learn
- Operate 87xx series network analyzers
- Describe the principles of network analysis
- Identify the major sources of errors in a microwave measurement and their impact on measurement uncertainty
- Evaluate measurement accuracy, perform basic fault location using time domain
- Test and Measurement Fundamentals Curriculum or equivalent
- Network analyzer fundamentals
- Network analyzer block diagram
- S-parameter measurements
- Amplitude, phase, and group delay measurements
- Demonstration: adapter considerations
- Error model
- Error identification
- Calibration methods
- Practical calibration exercise
- Time domain
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below
Where & When
|Price||Location||Téléphone||Fax||Pour plus d'information|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||0825 010 700||0825 010 701||Comment s'enregistrer|
Prix susceptibles de modification sans préavis. Terms & Conditions
Accelerated Education Curriculum Brochure
With the Agilent Accelerated Education Curriculum, your engineers become productive fast, as Agilent's global experts share their real-world test and measurement expertise.
PDF 2.95 MB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.