H7216X-100 Measurement Challenges in High-Speed Design
2 Days | Classroom Training | Advantages of Agilent Training
Audience: Professionals who are involved in board designing; professionals who are involved in signals validations; professionals involved in high speed digital design; professor, lecturers of college
This course explains the technical challenges of measuring high speed digital signal and its solution.
What you will Learn
- This course will provide a thorough coverage of high-speed digital signal measurement challenges and its solution.
- Participants should have some knowledge on Board design.
- Basics of digital signal measurements
- Challenges with the increasing speed of processors and busses
- Implications of traditional method of measuring high speed signals
- Solution for measuring high-speed digital signals
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.