Using Simulated and Measured Load Pull for Optimal Performance in RF Power Amplifier Design
1 Hour | Webcast - Registrato | Where & When
Why this Webcast is important:
RF Power Amplifier Design is possibly the most challenging RF design task. In Part 1 of this multi-part RF Power Amplifier Design Webcast Series, we begin with a key technique for attaining optimal PA performance, Load Pull Analysis. Determining optimal loads is the first step in maximizing your RF power amplifier design’s performance. This webcast will introduce you to many techniques which could save you weeks of time, identify bad designs early and turn a good design into a great one.
Topics covered include:
• Choosing the best bias point for optimal performance
• Determining the best load and source impedances
• Fundamental as well as harmonic load pull analysis
• Examine sensitivity of your completed design to external source and load variations
• Designing for best performance at X-dB gain compression or a specific power delivered
• Power-added efficiency (PAE), distortion and delivered power tradeoffs
• Determining optimal loads across a band of frequencies
Andy Howard, Senior Applications Engineer, and creator of the ADS Power Amplifier and Load Pull DesignGuides will cover these and more in this 60 minute webcast. Attendees will be provided with a detailed application note and the latest pre-release version of the Load Pull DesignGuide used in this webcast
Who should view this Webcast:
Engineering Designers, Managers, and EDA tool decision makers involved in a design team responsible for developing Multi-Technology RF designs for the latest commercial wireless or Aerospace-Defense applications.
Where & When
|Price||Location||For more information|
|Free||At Your PC||View the recording of the Nov 3, 2011 broadcast|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.