H7216X-312 Fundamentals of CDMA
Audience: Any technical person who needs to have a background on CDMA technology
This course sheds light on CDMA technology. It brings out the advantages of CDMA technology over the present TDMA technology as well as its limitations.
What you will Learn
- CDMA concept as compared with TDMA and FDMA
- Diversity, rake receivers, different codes, channel coding, scrambling, and modulation in IS-95 system
- Physical layers and different logical channels used in the IS-95 system
- System Access and Call processing
- Power control, variable rate coding, soft handoff procedures
- Call processing and security procedures
- Basic understanding of wireless communication technologies, analog mobile systems, and radio systems
- Basics of CDMA Technology
- Correlative Codes
- Frequency Reuse Patterns
- CDMA Diversity
- Power Control
- System Access
- Soft Hand-off
- Paging procedures
- Call processing states
- Security procedures
- Ladder diagrams
Where & When
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+39 02 92 60 8484||+39 02 92 10 4069|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Training & Event Materials
Fundamentals of CDMA
This course discusses advantages of CDMA technology over TDMA technology as well as its limitations.
Data Sheet 2004-01-16
PDF 72 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.