H7216X-222 Signaling & Advanced GSM Operation Techniques
Audience: Switching, planning, optimization, and maintenance engineers
This course provides in-depth operational concepts of GSM operations.
What you will Learn
- This course starts with signaling basics, with an emphasis on SS7 basics. The course will deal with various GSM specific signaling protocols.
- It also covers the cell database parameters, which are keys to network optimization.
- After completing of this course, your group will be able to effectively analyze critical network operational issues.
- GSM Basics or equivalent
- Signaling Basics
- Signaling in GSM
- Signaling Procedures
- Channels and Frame Structures
- Mobile Camp On
- System Information Messages
- Mobile Cell Access
- Security Procedures
- Location Update Procedures
- Mobile Originated Call
- Discontinuous Transmission
- Paging Procedure
- Mobile Terminated Calls
- Roaming Procedures
- Active Mode Procedures
- Call Clearing Procedures
Where & When
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+39 02 92 60 8484||+39 02 92 10 4069|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Training & Event Materials
Signaling and Advanced GSM Operation Techniques
This is a specially designed course to provide in-depth operational concepts of GSM operations.
Data Sheet 2004-01-29
PDF 86 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.