Small signal, low level, DC Parametric measurements: Back to Basics Part 1
1 시간 | 웹캐스트 - recorded | 시간 및 장소
This is the first of a series of two web seminars on the basics of accurate, repeatable DC Parametric measurements. Attendees will learn about DC Parametric measurement terminology, Source Measure Units (SMUs), triaxial cable basics and SMU Kelvin connection basics. We'll also discuss tips and techniques on how to make low level DC Parametric measurements using Agilent Technologies SMU's and CV measurement instrumentation. Finally, we'll provide an insight on when and how to use an SMU in preference to a Ground Unit connection (GNDU).
Who should view this web seminar:
This web seminar would be of interest to a wide audience of engineers, scientists, educators and undergraduate students working in different fields, such as semiconductor characterization and modeling, device reliability, component test, failure analysis, and nanotechnology.
Related product information:
- B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyser
- B1505A Power Device Analyser / Curve tracer
- B2900A Series Precision Source/Measure Unit (SMU)
- E5270B 8-Slot Precision Measurement Mainframe
- E5260A 8-Slot High Speed Measurement Mainframe
- E5262A 2-Channel (Medium Power, Medium Power) High Speed Source Monitor Unit
- E5263A 2-Channel (High Power, Medium Power) High Speed Source Monitor Unit
- B2200A fA Leakage Switch Mainframe
- B2201A 14ch Low Leakage Switch Mainframe
- E5250A Low Leakage Switch Mainframe
시간 및 장소
|무료||Online||Register/View the recording of the live broadcast|
가격은 정가이며 예고없이 변경될 수 있습니다.