H7216A/B-207 Digital Microwave Radio Basics
Audience: Test technicians and test engineers new to the area of RF and Microwave.
The course gives an overview of the microwave radio systems that are in use today. They are used as part of the general telecommunication network, and we find them more and more in the GSM world. Especially in UMTS it is expected that more fixed links will be installed.
What you will Learn
- Basics of the network infrastructure
- The basics of vector modulation
- Modulation formats
- System layout
- Interfering effects
- A general understanding of electronic and measurement principles.
This instructor led lesson looks at:
- Basic network infrastructure
- How modern digital microwaves fit
- How things were in the past
- Persepective for the future in the fixed network and the wireless mobile network
- Modulation formats used today
- QPSK up to 256 QAM
- Basics of modulation and demodulation process
Using examples on block diagram
- Preparation of baseband signal
- Adding bits for error correction and signaling
- IF processing including modulation
- Up conversion into RF
- Transmission with problems and reception
- Down processing into the baseband signal.
- Modulation quality problems
- System curve (waterfall curve)
- Correction mechanisms for flat fading and frequency selective fading
시간 및 장소
가격은 정가이며 예고없이 변경될 수 있습니다. 규정
교육 및 이벤트 자료
Digital Microwave Radio Basics
PDF 48 KB