H7215X-101 RF and Microwave Fundamentals
3 Days | Classroom Training | Advantages of Agilent Training
Audience: Microwave installation, maintenance, and planning Engineers. Technicians or engineers who wish to improve microwave fundamentals and measurements knowledge.
The knowledge of RF and Microwave Fundamentals is essential for the indepth understanding of any communication network.
This course is designed with two objectives:
1. to provide an introductory training to refresh the RF & Microwave basic concepts and
2. to discuss the measurement fundamentals at high frequencies.
What you will Learn
- Clear understanding of the various terms frequently used in the day-to-day work
- Behaviour and characteristics of the various components and networks
- Measurement fundamentals and techniques used at RF/MW frequencies
- Effective use of test instruments such as Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers and Power Meters for accurate measurements
- DAY 1
- Transmission Lines
- Components Characteristics and Test Setups
- Antenna Basics
- Noise Figure Measurement
- Cables & Connectors
- DAY 2
- Spectrum Analysis
- Network Analysis
- Power Measurement Basics
- DAY 3
- Agilent Instrument Demonstration
- Feedback and Discussion
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below
Training & Event Materials
RF and Microwave Fundamentals
Data Sheet 2004-07-21
PDF 70 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.