H7215A/B-201 Spectrum Analyzer Measurements
Audience: Engineers and technicians who are using Spectrum Analyzers.
This course is designed to provide theoretical fundamentals and indepth hands-on experience on practical network analysis measurements.
The content is based on front panel overview and operation of the Agilent Technologies ESA (E440x). The course also applies to the functionality of the Agilent 856x, 859x spectrum analyzer series.
What you will Learn
- Gain basic operation skills for the 856x, 859x or ESA series spectrum analyzers
- Understand the fundamental block diagram and technical specifications of a spectrum analyzer
- Understand dynamic range considerations
- Gain experience evaluating measurement accuracy
- Practical lab experience
- RF & Microwave Fundamentals or equivalent.
- Day 1
- Spectrum Analyzer Fundamentals
- Sensitivity, Resolution, Accuracy
- Block Diagram
- Hands-on practice for better understanding of Spectrum Analyzer Theory: Tune, Zoom, Measure; Resolving equal and unequal amplitude signals; Noise sidebands; Measurement of small signals; Dynamic range analysis
- Demonstration: Prevent bad analyzer measurements
- Day 2
- Spectrum, Modulation, S/N Measurements and more
- Measurement uncertainties and errors
- Hands-on practice for better understanding of Modulation Measurements: AM/FM measurements
- Hands-on practice for better understanding of demodulation
- Hands-on practice for better understanding of Pulsed RF measurements
- Demonstration: Utilize the built-in features of the Agilent ESA spectrum analyzer in order to simplify complex measurements
Where & When
|Price||Location||For more information|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||How to Enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Training & Event Materials
Spectrum Analyzer Measurements
Data Sheet 2001-11-20
PDF 48 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.