LTE Protocol Primer
Webcast - recorded | Where & When
The recording of the June 25, 2008 broadcast is no longer available.
You can download the Adobe presentation below and/or to receive copy of the webcast on CD, order Volume 1 by clicking here.
What is this webcast about:
This webcast will introduce the various LTE protocol layers, their functions, interactions, processes and message structures. The various LTE signals will also be discussed. This talk will include comment on the completeness of the relevant standards.
LTE Design & Test Fundamentals Webcast CDs:
Volume 1 CD
• Addressing the Design & Verification Challenges of 3GPP LTE
• Understanding SC-FDMA - The New LTE Uplink
• LTE Protocol Primer
• RF Measurements for LTE
• LTE Protocol Control and Signaling
Volume 2 CD
• Ten Things You Should Know about MIMO
• MIMO RF Measurements - Choosing and Using Tools
• Taking LTE MIMO from Standards to Starbucks
• LTE MIMO System Level Design and Test
• Making the Journey from WiMAX to LTE
• Addressing the Design and Verification Challenges of Cognitive Radio and SDR
• Introduction to LTE Advanced
Volume 3 CD
• Completing LTE eNB Closed-loop Conformance Tests
• Over-The-Air (OTA) Test Methods to Evaluate the Performance of MIMO Handsets
• How to Verify the Data in Your LTE Downlink Signal
• 4G For Everyone: Extended RF Performance with Digital Pre-Distortion
• Understanding Cross Modulation Effects in a Full Duplex LTE
WiMAX is a trademark of the WiMAX Forum
Where & When
|Price||Location||For more information|
|Free||At Your PC||Download the Adobe presentation used for the June 25, 2008 broadcast|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice.
Training & Event Materials
Learn about 3GPP LTE and other Wireless technologies with these useful resources
Order posters, CDs and more. Download many application notes and brochures and view videow.
Promotional Materials 2011-11-17