RF Measurements for LTE
Webcast - recorded | Where & When
The recording for this Aug 7, 2008 webcast is no longer available.
You can download the Adobe presentation below and/or to receive copy of the webcast on CD, order Volume 1 by clicking here.
What is the webcast about:
This webcast explains measurement and troubleshooting techniques for both uplink and downlink LTE physical layer signals. We’ll review the LTE physical layer structure before discussing key measurement approaches for modulation quality and RF power measurements.
LTE Design & Test Fundamentals Webcast CDs:
Volume 1 CD
• Addressing the Design & Verification Challenges of 3GPP LTE
• Understanding SC-FDMA - The New LTE Uplink
• LTE Protocol Primer
• RF Measurements for LTE
• LTE Protocol Control and Signaling
Volume 2 CD
• Ten Things You Should Know about MIMO
• MIMO RF Measurements - Choosing and Using Tools
• Taking LTE MIMO from Standards to Starbucks
• LTE MIMO System Level Design and Test
• Making the Journey from WiMAX to LTE
• Addressing the Design and Verification Challenges of Cognitive Radio and SDR
• Introduction to LTE Advanced
Volume 3 CD
• Completing LTE eNB Closed-loop Conformance Tests
• Over-The-Air (OTA) Test Methods to Evaluate the Performance of MIMO Handsets
• How to Verify the Data in Your LTE Downlink Signal
• 4G For Everyone: Extended RF Performance with Digital Pre-Distortion
• Understanding Cross Modulation Effects in a Full Duplex LTE
WiMAX is a trademark of the WiMAX Forum
Where & When
|Price||Location||For more information|
|Free||At Your PC||Download the Adobe file of the slide presentation of the Aug 7, 2008 live broadcast|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice.
Training & Event Materials
Learn about 3GPP LTE and other Wireless technologies with these useful resources
Order posters, CDs and more. Download many application notes and brochures and view videow.
Promotional Materials 2011-11-17
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.