H7230A #200 i3070 Family Advanced Digital Training
4.5 Days | Classroom Training | Where & When
Audience: Engineers and technicians responsible for developing advanced digital programs on the Agilent 3070 board test system.
What you will Learn
- Implement combinational testing on the Agilent 3070
- Simplify complex timing diagrams into easily understood and managed events.
- Write and debug custom test units
- Write and debug custom subroutines
- Use the Pattern Capture Format (PCF) programming language
- Write and debug digital cluster tests (several devices in one test)
- Write timing sets to replace VCL subroutines
- Program FlashRAM on the 3070
- Program Programmable Logic Devices on the 3070
- Must have an Agilent or Medalist 3070 or i5000 system with Combinational test licensed (either i5000 Muxed or Unmuxed systems).
- Completion of the Agilent 3070 Family User Fundamentals Training (H7230A #100) or i5000 Basic User Classes I & II (H7230A #500 & 555)
- Digital debug experience and / or experience developing custom digital tests
- Introduction & Preview
- Review of digital test basics: Vector Control Language (VCL), assignment section, test vectors, test units, test subroutines, the initialize to statement, homingloops, repeat loops, compress / end compress, Cyclic Redundancy Counter (CRC), Pattern Capture · Format (PCF), etc.
Write Digital Tests
· Defining a test strategy
· Setup-Only libraries
· Digital Setup Editor
· Write a test of a Reset Function
· Convert a data sheet’s complex timing diagram into pseudo-test code, linear test code, test units and subroutines.
· Turn-on and debug the tests written
· Experiment with PushButton Debug’s advanced digital test tools
· Learn to use timing sets
· Convert a VCL subroutine into a timing set
· Turn-on and debug, experiment with PushButton Debug
Program and Test Non-Volatile memory devices – Flash RAM
· Overview of how a Flash RAM is programmed on the 3070
· Develop a test to program and verify the Flash device
· Discuss the Sequential and Flash programming test techniques
· Discuss and implement the Flash ISP test techniques
· Experiment with PushButton Debug using the Flash IPS test.
· Turn-on, program and debug a FlashRAM test
Program and Test Programmable Logic Device with ISP tools
· Overview of PLD programming on the 3070
· Discuss the process of generating the required test format (SVF, STAPL, JBC, JTAG, etc.)
· Discuss the programming of multiple PLDs in a chain
· Develop, turn-on and debug a PLD ISP test
Optional Module: Testing Analog Devices with Digital test tools
· Use digital tests to test analog devices (e.g.: Op Amps) to improve throughput
Where & When
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+1 800 829-4444|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.